So our latest open thread wants to gauge what Curbed Boston readers think about the effects of these additions and changes on particular areas—in short, which parts of the region have changed the most in recent years?
Sound off in the comments section below.
- One Dalton will be visible on the Boston skyline this fall [Curbed Boston]
- General Electric pushes back opening of Fort Point building to 2021 [Curbed Boston]
- Boston’s South End: the 12 projects changing it forever [Curbed Boston]
- Seaport District development: Mapping the biggest projects in the busy Boston enclave [Curbed Boston]
- East Boston’s major new developments, mapped [Curbed Boston]
- South Bay Harbor Trail will connect Roxbury, the South End, and the Seaport [Curbed Boston]
- New South Boston hotel would include ‘floating’ pavilion [Curbed Boston]
- Harvard Square changes continue unabated as city signs off on new merchants [Curbed Boston]